Peer-reviewed Journal Articles
24. On restriction of characters to defect groups, joint with B. Sambale.
22. Hook removal operators on the odd Young graph, joint with C. Bessenrodt and J. Olsson.
Accepted for Publication
21. Even degree characters in principal blocks, joint with G. Malle and C. Vallejo; accepted in Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra.
20. The integral isomorphism behind row removal phenomena for Schur algebras, joint with C. Bowman; accepted in Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society.
19. On the p’-subgraph of the Young graph, joint with S. Law and S. Martin; Algebras and Representation Theory, DOI: 10.1007/s10468-018-9791-7.
18. On permutation characters and Sylow p-subgroups of S_n, joint with S. Law; Journal of Algebra 506 (2018), 409-428.
16. Alperin-McKay natural correspondences in solvable and symmetric groups for the prime p=2, joint with J. Murray and J. Tent; Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata (1923 -), DOI:10.1007/s10231-017-0712-x.
15. Irreducible characters of 3′-degree of finite symmetric, general linear and general unitary groups, joint with J. Tent and P.H. Tiep; Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, 222 (2018) no. 8, 2199-2228.
14. Restriction of odd degree characters of S_n, joint with C. Bessenrodt and J. Olsson; SIGMA 13 (2017), 070, 10 pages.
13. A canonical class of p’-degree characters of S_n, Journal of Algebra 491 (2017), 141-157.
12. Restriction of odd degree characters and natural correspondences, joint with A. Kleshchev, G. Navarro and P.H. Tiep, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2017, no. 20, 6089–6118. 20 (22)
11. Characters of odd degree of symmetric groups, Journal of the London Mathematical Society, (1) 96 (2017), Pages 1-14.
10. On the restriction of irreducible characters of symmetric groups to Sylow p-subgroups, Journal of Algebra 483 (2017) 37-57.
9. On signed Young permutation modules and signed p-Kostka numbers, joint with K. J. Lim, W. O’Donovan and M. Wildon, Journal of Group Theory 20 (2017), no. 4, 637–679.
8. Hausdorff dimension in R-analytic profinite groups, joint with G. Fernandez-Alcober and J. Gonzalez-Sanchez, Journal of Group Theory 20 (2017), no. 3, 579-587.
7. Sylow subgroups of symmetric and alternating groups and the vertex of S^(kp-p,1^p) in characteristic p, joint with K. J. Lim and M. Wildon, Journal of Algebra (2016), pp. 358-385.
6. Indecomposable summands of Foulkes modules, joint with M. Wildon, Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra (2016), no. 8, 2969–2984.
5. Vertices of simple modules of symmetric groups labelled by hook partitions, joint with S. Danz, Journal of Group Theory, Volume 18, (2015), pages 313–334.
4. On permutation modules and decomposition numbers for symmetric groups, Journal of Algebra, Volume 422, (2015), pp. 427-449
3. Foulkes Modules and decomposition numbers of the symmetric group, joint with M. Wildon, Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 219 (2015), pp. 255-276.
2. A lower bound on the vertices of Specht modules for symmetric groups, Archive der Mathematik, issue 1, volume 103, (2014), pp. 1-9.
–Relative Projectivity of Specht and simple modules of the symmetric groups, Oberwolfach Rep. 12 (2015), no. 2, 1008-1009.
–Symmetry and Characters of Finite Groups, joint with J. Taylor, Snapshot of Modern Mathematics from Oberwolfach No. 5-2016.