Peer-reviewed Journal Articles
22. On permutation characters and Sylow p-subgroups of S_n, joint with S. Law.
21. Hook removal operators on the odd Young graph, joint with C. Bessenrodt and J. Olsson.
20. Even degree characters in principal blocks, joint with G. Malle and C. Vallejo.
19. On the p’-subgraph of the Young graph, joint with S. Law and S. Martin.
18. Generalised row removal phenomena and p-Kostka numbers, joint with C. Bowman.
Accepted for Publication
17. Restricting characters to Sylow p-subgroups, joint with G. Navarro; to appear in Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society.
16. Alperin-McKay natural correspondences in solvable and symmetric groups for the prime p=2, joint with J. Murray and J. Tent; Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata (1923 -), DOI:10.1007/s10231-017-0712-x.
15. Irreducible characters of 3′-degree of finite symmetric, general linear and general unitary groups, joint with J. Tent and P.H. Tiep; Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, DOI: 10.1016/j.jpaa.2017.09.006
14. Restriction of odd degree characters of S_n, joint with C. Bessenrodt and J. Olsson; SIGMA 13 (2017), 070, 10 pages.
13. A canonical class of p’-degree characters of S_n, Journal of Algebra 491 (2017), 141-157.
12. Characters of odd degree of symmetric groups, Journal of the London Mathematical Society, (1) 96 (2017), Pages 1-14.
11. On the restriction of irreducible characters of symmetric groups to Sylow p-subgroups, Journal of Algebra 483 (2017) 37-57.
10. On signed p-Kostka numbers and the indecomposable Young permutation modules, joint with K. J. Lim, W. O’Donovan and M. Wildon, Journal of Group Theory 20 (2017), no. 4, 637–679.
9. Hausdorff dimension in R-analytic profinite groups, joint with G. Fernandez-Alcober and J. Gonzalez-Sanchez, Journal of Group Theory 20 (2017), no. 3, 579-587.
8. Restriction of odd degree characters and natural correspondences, joint with A. Kleshchev, G. Navarro and P.H. Tiep, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2017, no. 20, 6089–6118. 20 (22)
7. Sylow subgroups of symmetric and alternating groups and the vertex of S^(kp-p,1^p) in characteristic p, joint with K. J. Lim and M. Wildon, Journal of Algebra (2016), pp. 358-385.
6. Indecomposable summands of Foulkes modules, joint with M. Wildon, Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra (2016), no. 8, 2969–2984.
5. Vertices of simple modules of symmetric groups labelled by hook partitions, joint with S. Danz, Journal of Group Theory, Volume 18, (2015), pages 313–334.
4. On permutation modules and decomposition numbers for symmetric groups, Journal of Algebra, Volume 422, (2015), pp. 427-449
3. Foulkes Modules and decomposition numbers of the symmetric group, joint with M. Wildon, Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra 219 (2015), pp. 255-276.
2. A lower bound on the vertices of Specht modules for symmetric groups, Archive der Mathematik, issue 1, volume 103, (2014), pp. 1-9.
–Relative Projectivity of Specht and simple modules of the symmetric groups, Oberwolfach Rep. 12 (2015), no. 2, 1008-1009.